How it works
What is Accounts Receivable Management?
Accounts receivable management services, or A/R financing services, provide outsourced credit management, invoicing and collection services to businesses with commercial accounts receivable.
Outsourcing your commercial A/R management lets you:
- Save time and money spent on in-house account management
- Offer commercial customers a no-cost 30-day billing option
- Get reimbursed for A/R invoices within 24 hours (less a small discount fee)
- Gain control and consistency among multiple locations
- Avoid awkward credit and collection conversations and maintain customer relationships
- Spend more time managing and growing your business
Non-recourse accounts receivable financing is not the same as accounts receivable factoring. Unlike factoring services, A/R financing pricing is straightforward and affordable, fees are fewer and fully disclosed, and invoice credit and collections are managed by our company at no risk to you. For details on these differences, click here.
For some industries, our recourse billing option, which is similar to traditional factoring (but offers additional benefits) is a better fit. Click here to learn more about the industries commonly served by either non-recourse or recourse billing services.
Ready to talk to an IBS specialist about your business' needs?
The IBS A/R process is actually pretty simple:
- You Submit Your Invoices – You send copies of your customers' charged invoices to us daily, and we'll post the invoices to the customers' account(s).
- You Get Paid – We electronically deposit funds in your bank account each day for all of the customer invoices received, less the small discount fee that we've pre-negotiated with you.
- Your Customers Receive Statements – At the end of each month, we send your customer one statement for all invoices due. We apply payments, answer billing questions, work with you to resolve disputes, and pursue collections if necessary.
Still have questions?
Watch our video below, or request a call from an IBS sales professional.